We are seeking a Content & Data Coordinator for Homefinder.ca on temporary full-time capacity. The successful candidate will be responsible for assisting with coordinating content, stats, reporting and other duties as assigned.
- Provide excellent customer service with clients and internal reps.
- Liaise with ad production system and work flow process for the effective and timely completion of advertising needs.
- Monitor the completion of ads to ensure deadlines are met.
- Compile and provide reporting statistics to internal reps and clients.
- Coordinate & proofread content ensuring accuracy of information is conveyed.
- Ensure online content is created to attract an online audience.
- Book and manage orders through third party dashboard.
- Confirm information with Sales Representatives as required
- Special projects and other duties as assigned
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- Degree or Diploma in Business, Administration or in a related field
- Minimum 2+ years of experience with writing, adding and editing content for websites
- Experience writing online content and web content strategies
- Very personable and comfortable on the phone.
- Must have exceptional computer & internet skills including 2 years of experience with Microsoft Office knowledge (Excel, Powerpoint & Outlook skills a must)
- Time management and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Fast learner, with the need to learn on the fly
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills - English spelling and grammar accuracy a must
- Outstanding work ethic, high energy and action oriented
- Ability to work cooperatively in a fast paced and constantly changing environment
- Problem solving skills
- Digital experience an asset
OUR AODA COMMITMENT
Metroland is committed to accessibility in employment and to ensuring equal access to employment opportunities for candidates, including persons with disabilities. In compliance with AODA, Metroland will endeavour to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability during the recruitment process, please notify the hiring manager upon scheduling your interview.