Where do you find your local community news? How do you stay connected to new and old businesses in your community? Metroland Media is a communication company built on a strong history of providing the news to Ontario’s door steps for over 100 years. In this ever-growing industry we have continued to evolve, allowing us to become the industry leaders. Flyers, magazines, trade shows, digital advertising and distribution is a snapshot of our company’s breadth. If you are looking for a dynamic company built on a strong history within your community, look no further.
As a Digital Campaign Manager, you are a digital native with a passion for digital marketing. You’re extremely interested in understanding the full customer journey, from awareness to conversion, and how that helps our Clients. The Campaign Manager will be driven by the success of our Clients Digital Campaigns, hand sold across Ontario by hundreds of Sales Reps. You will be the glue between the Sales Rep, the Client and our Operational Teams/Partners. The Campaign Manager will ensure successful execution of our high touch point Digital Campaigns through a varied set of Internal/External Ad Product vendors. With a ‘results driven attitude’, the Campaign Manager will help to ensure the client receives a) what they purchased in a timely manner with ease & professionalism and b) excellent campaign performance results. This role will be expected to work both at head office at 1 Yonge Street, Toronto (near Union Station) or in-market with our regional sales and management teams (North York, Mississauga, Newmarket and or Barrie).
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of company products, special sales programs and marketing efforts within the sales division
- Provide sound daily digital media services, digital media technical support and related functions
- Advise, consult and provide information related to the impression levels, design, creative and online delivery of digital advertising campaigns
- Identify key clients that require additional support, prior to the start of the campaign lifecycle ($10K+, and/or 5+ Tactics, and/or 3+ Ad Products)
- Liaise with Sale Rep/Regional Digital Manager (RDM) on Campaign executions and work through tactics (Ad Creative, Tactics Confirmation, Troubleshooting, Reporting)
- Owned & Operated Digital Properties and Products (O&O) - Work in collaboration with the Ad Ops Team, Campaign Optimization Team, Email Marketing Team, Content Marketing Team, Save Operations Team and Performance Reporting Team for a successful launch on all O&O ad products.
- Actively monitor O&O Campaign pacing and performance, proactively making recommendations/ adjustments to ensure Campaign success.
- Actively partner with 3rd party vendors on our outsourced Ad Product Fulfillment, to ensure successful Campaign Launch, Optimization and Performance.
- Partner with the Optimization Team to learn best practices to ensure we meet Client Campaign objectives.
- Help to define & evolve our internal & external operational processes to a more automated workflow.
- Provide a streamlined view of the Campaign Performance (all executions) to the Sales Rep/Client, utilizing internal and external reporting tools/data.
- Define & communicate Campaign Performance insights along with recommendations for next steps in our ‘always on’ Digital Sales strategy.
- Provide ‘virtual’ and ‘in-person’ support where required for Sales Rep-Campaign Strategy Calls, Client-Product Conference Calls, RDMs-Regional/Local Opportunities.
- Monthly KPI management for successful Campaign Executions.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR
- A proven history of contributing to a winning sales team, experience within a newspaper environment a definite asset
- Media sales support experience in a print and digital environment would be a definite asset
- Solid digital understanding of products and platforms preferred
- Solid organizational and time management skills
- Superior customer service skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a high level for attention to detail
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- High computer proficiency: Word, Excel, PowerPoint
- Knowledge of Salesforce, DFP, DSPs (Demand Side Platforms), Ominture, Google Analytics, ComScore technology, preferred
OUR AODA COMMITMENT
Metroland is committed to accessibility in employment and to ensuring equal access to employment opportunities for candidates, including persons with disabilities. In compliance with AODA, Metroland will endeavor to provide accommodation to persons with disabilities in the recruitment process upon request. If you are selected for an interview and you require accommodation due to a disability during the recruitment process, please notify the hiring manager upon scheduling your interview.